Last CAHSEE date for 2014-2015 School Year
English Language Arts: May 12 at 12:30 PM
Math: May 13 at 12:30 PM
- Please arrive on time with your picture ID and a pencil.
- Students must pass the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) in order to earn a diploma.
- Pre-registration is required. Current students must sign up in office. First come, first serve.
- Last day to register is the Monday of the week prior to the test date.
- The cost of the CAHSEE test for non-students is $50 dollars, which needs to be paid a week before the test date.
- Failure to pay can result in the student losing a space.
For more information, call the main office (510) 522 3858.
GED 2014 TEST
The GED testing process has changed as of January 1, 2014. All previous test takers who did not pass the entire battery of GED subjects must retake all subjects.
We are in the process of becoming an official testing agency for the new 2014 tests.
Meanwhile, go to http://GED.com to create an account and search for testing locations near you. Alameda Adult School will be on the list when our application process is completed.
Trying to obtain a copy of your GED results? Please click here for more information.