We offer classes to prepare for the GED and HISET tests.
We do NOT offer GED tests on this site, but we do offer HISET testing.
HiSET (High School Equivalency Test) Jan/Feb 2017 Test Dates
Paper Test Only: Available in English and Spanish
Saturday, April 22, 2017: 8 am – 1:30 pm, 401 Pacific Avenue, Alameda
- 8:30-10:30 am: Writing Test*
- 10:45-11: 50 am: Reading Test*
- 12:05 pm -1:15 pm: Social Studies Test*
Saturday, April 29, 2017: 8 am -11:45 am, 401 Pacific Avenue, Alameda
- 8:30-10:00 am: Math Test*
- 10:15-11:35 am: Science Test*
*No late arrivals will be admitted.
Registration: Monday-Thursday, 9 am- 5 pm, 401 Pacific Avenue (Adult School Office)* until Wednesday, April 19
All test-takers must:
- Create an account on www.hiset.org; bring ETS # to registration.*
- Register no later than Wednesday, January 25 at 401 Pacific Avenue (Adult School Office). *Cash only- exact change- registrations will be accepted at 500 Pacific Avenue.
- Provide current photo identification (driver’s license, passport, military ID) with name, birthdate, signature, photograph and address.
- Provide ETS#.
- Make payment.
Please note: You must create an account with HISET online BEFORE you can register for the January test dates.
Fees: Cash, Visa or MasterCard accepted
- $120 for full battery of 5 subtests; current Alameda Adult students pay $70 for full battery of 5 subtests
- $30 per test for individual subtests; current Alameda Adult students pay $20 per test for individual subtests
NO SAME DAY TEST REGISTRATION!